We are thrilled to announce that The Fulton-DeKalb Hospital Authority has launched a new website at www.thefdha.org. Some of the enhanced new features of the site include:
- Increased facts and resources in our 7 areas of focus
- Easy access to Network of Care services
- Online grant applications
- Online fellows/intern applications
- Online form request for our Community Health Ambassador program
- Interactive, downloadable events calendar
- A shareable blog/news section
The objectives of the new website are to provide visitors with easy navigations, quick access to health resources, seamless grant applications, expanded community engagement, and education on The FDHA’s health focus areas while delivering relevant content and multiple engagement opportunities for our many dedicated stakeholders. Through its design, innovation, content, technology, interactivity, copywriting, and ease of use, the site connects with all audiences served by The FDHA.
A video deployed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube supports the launch. Emails to trustees, partners, county officials, community contacts, and friends, along with social media reminders and links to key pages, will amplify the announcement. In addition to the exciting new features, the site continues to deliver on the engagement, education, and empowerment promise of The FDHA.
Please share your feedback or concerns with email@example.com to ensure we continue serving you well.