Community Engagement Grant Program Application
The FDHA’s Community Engagement Grants provide one-time support for health events, community-based activities, or healthcare resources that align with The FDHA mission. Services, programs or events must support The FDHA focus areas of service:
- Access to Care
- Cancer (Breast, Cervical, Prostate)
- Heart Disease/Stroke
Consideration will also be given to programs that provide violence or mental health services and reach youth/adolescents in the above health areas.
The FDHA’s Community Engagement Department serves the short term grant program through funding and oversight, training, technical assistance, evaluation, and monitoring.
Application periods are every 3 months. They must be submitted before 12:00pm on the dates listed above which corresponds with the end of each application period. Submissions received after 12:00pm on the due date will not be considered. All applications submitted must be submitted in the application period the ends prior to your event. For example, If your event is in June then your application should have been submitted before the end of the April 30th deadline.
January 31, 2020
April 30, 2020
July 31, 2020
October 31, 2020
Gather all supporting documents for upload
- Current 501c3 Letter
- Organization W9
- Itemized Budget (Download Template)
** NOTE: You must specifically name each expense, requested amount from The FDHA and total cost. Salaries/funding (employees, contractors and facilitators are not allowed), no equipment purchases, no overhead expenses (rent, phones, etc.), no indirect costs, no marketing expenses, no transportation expenses, funds for refreshments and incentives should be minimal.
Read the following application requirements
Proposed services, Programs, or events:
- MUST Align with The FDHA core area of focus (Access to Care, Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease/Stroke, HIV/AIDS, Mental Health & Violence Prevention).
- Reach youth & Adolescents in the core areas of focus.
- MUST only propose use of funds with indigent populations
- MUST include an itemized budget that adheres to restrictions listed
- MUST serve residents of Fulton & Dekalb County.
- Begin the application by navigating to the next section below and fill out the form, complete each section, upload supporting documentation.
- Once you start the application at any time you can save your work by clicking Save and Continue. Note that any document uploads will not save, only the text in the form fields) Once you save and continue a unique link will be generated and you will have the ability to email the link to yourself for future completion.
- Once complete, submit the application. After submission you will received an email notification to confirm you submission.
Once you’ve read the instructions, requirements & gathered your documents, apply now to begin your application.