Community Health Partnership Grants Application
Application must be submitted before 12:00pm on the date listed below. Submissions received after 12:00pm on the due date will not be considered.
November 2, 2021
Gather all supporting documents for upload
- Current 501c3 Letter
- Organization W9
- Organization Board Chair Letter of Support
- Itemized Budget & Narrative (Download Template)
** NOTE: You must specifically name each expense, requested amount from The FDHA and total cost. Salaries/funding (employees, contractors and facilitators are not allowed), no equipment purchases, no overhead expenses (rent, phones, etc.), no indirect costs, no marketing expenses, no transportation expenses, funds for refreshments and incentives should be minimal.
Read the following application requirements
Proposed Services or Programs:
- MUST Align with The FDHA core area of focus (Access to Care, Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Disease/Stroke, HIV/AIDS, Mental Health & Violence Prevention).
- MUST only propose use of funds with indigent populations
- MUST include an itemized budget that adheres to restrictions listed
- MUST serve residents of Fulton & Dekalb County.
- Begin the application by navigating to the next section below and fill out the form, complete each section, and upload supporting documentation. (Google Chrome Browser is Recommend to apply)
- Once you start the application at any time you can save your work by clicking Save and Continue. (Note that any document uploads will not save, only the text in the form fields) Once you save and continue a unique link will be generated and you will have the ability to email the link to yourself for future completion.
- If you are submitting multiple applications, please open another window to start another application.
- Once complete, submit the application. After submission, you will receive an email notification to confirm your submission.